Paris, October 20th, 2022 d²X Expertise announces a merger with the Belgian company Phinest and thus reinforces its ambition to become the European leader of the consulting companies dedicated to the management of transformations and large programs.
Created in 2009, d²X Expertise has succeeded in developing a unique positioning centered around Project Management (83% of the revenue), Service Management (14% of the revenue) and the management of large contracts (3% of the revenue). In 2020, the group announced a “One Stop Shop” strategic plan consisting of 3 parts:
▪ moving up the “projects” value chain by developing a consulting range,
▪ extending its sectoral and geographical coverage,
▪ addressing all the themes related to the management of transformations: organization, HR, processes, tools, etc.
Since its creation in 2012, Phinest has succeeded in establishing itself as a player in the field of consulting in Belgium with a positioning focused on the support and management of large programs and projects with leading clients (accounts in the BEL20 index and big names in the public sector in Belgium). The common values and the coherence of the positioning of both companies were decisive factors in the choice of this partnership. The operation results in d²X Expertise taking a majority stake in Phinest and welcoming its founders as partners. It will allow:
▪ Phinest to maintain and reinforce what makes its originality and its strength (positioning, quality of the consultants, complementarity of the founders, customer portfolio) and to secure the development of the company, on its domestic market and outside Brussels Capital,
▪ d²X Expertise to rely strongly on this implementation to constitute the base of its European development and to double its international presence.
With a revenue above 27M€ achieved with a clientele of major accounts, more than 200 consultants, and an international share representing immediately more than 35% of the total activity, the newly constituted group gathers from now on all the components allowing to become a European leader.
DDA & Company assists d²X Expertise in its external growth strategy abroad and has identified Phinest as a potential partner both thanks to its positioning on the Belgian market and to a shared DNA with d²X Expertise.
DDA & Company is continuing its work with the management of d²X Expertise, and other merger projects are already being studied in other geographical areas.
DDA & Company’s team, made up of Alexandre Odin, Anthony Wimbush and of Charles-Antoinez Cayez, advised the shareholders of d²X Expertise in this transaction